Your family’s needs
• How many meals will your family need before your rescheduled flight?
• Do you have plenty of snacks, baby food, and diapers?
• Does the airline provide overnight accommodation? If so, does it offer a hotel voucher or do you have to pay and submit the receipt to get reimbursed?
• What is the airline’s maximum reimbursement amount for a hotel stay?
• Which affordable hotel options are closest to the airport? Does the hotel offer airport shuttle service?
Your rescheduled flight
• Are you booked on the correct flight?
• Does each family member have a seat? Are the seats located next to each other or in different rows?
After the flight
• Did you submit all expense receipts via the airline website?
•Will you provide feedback to the airline about your experience?
• Did the airline respond with any offers of compensation for your inconvenience?