- The Everything Blanket, Little Hipsqueaks: We love the fun prints and wild patterns from Little Hipsqueaks. A blanket or onesie from this Brooklyn brand would make any new mama smile. littlehipsqueaks.com
- Diaper cake, the Honest Company: The Honest Company has found the holy grail in the world of baby: eco-friendly and stylish. This is the only diaper cake we’d ever want. honest.com
- “Shit just got real” blanket/scarf, Coveted Things: Nothing says it better than a Coveted Things swaddle. Although we’re partial to this one, there are other more PG-rated versions too. covetedthings.com
- Glamsquad beauty service: Let’s face it: what a new mom really wants is to get a little pampered postpartum. Treat her to a visit from Glamsquad for a fab hairdo, then babysit while she takes the night off. glamsquad.com
- If you get stuck, it’s always a great idea to buy mama-to-be something from her baby registry. Since, you know, she registered for it and all, so she probably needs it.
Check out more gift ideas at wellroundedny.com!
To read our profile of Well Rounded NY, click here.