When it comes to a creative costume, awesome face paint can make all the difference. Check out these great tips and trendy designs by Face Art by Melissa for some great tips for at-home face painting.
Click through the slide show below to see trendy Fact Paint Designs for 2014 (photos by Darya Golubina for Classic Kids Photography)!
Tips For Fierce Halloween Face Paint:
1) Always use FDA compliant water based makeup.
2) Always use cosmetic grade glitter—craft glitter has metal in it and can damage eyes.
3) Use your arm as a palette to make sure you have the right balance of water and makeup before applying it on the face—if it’s too wet, the makeup will run.
4) Use a good brush—as in, all the bristles are pointing politely in the same direction—to paint line-work.
5) If you’re overwhelmed, don’t fret. Face Art by Melissa makes house-calls!
Melissa Munn is the owner of Face Art by Melissa. To learn more, visit faceartbymelissa.com!