Our sister site MitzvahMarket.com, part of Schneps Media, is the largest multi-media resource in the U.S. providing Bar & Bat Mitzvah parents ideas and experts for their child’s milestone event. Planning parents across the country use our Website, receive weekly e-newsletters, read our annual publication, Mitzvah Market Magazine and visit our social media platforms: regional Facebook groups, Mitzvah Market Facebook page, Instagram and Pinterest boards.
About the Role
- MitzvahMarket.com is seeking an editor to write/edit original content for the website, update social media channels, execute email newsletters and build our listings of vendors. This role can allow for a flexible work schedule and offer the ideal candidate the option of a role as a 3 day per week part-time employee or 5 days per week as a full-time staff member. This role can also be remote working from home anywhere in the United States.
All candidates for this role need to be familiar with the process of hosting a Bar/Bat Mitzvah and will report to the COO and Editorial Director of Content.
- Strong digital media writing skills
- You know how Google Analytics/ Google Trends works
- A strong writing background and can write evergreen and current on-trend content and evergreen content
- Knowledge and passion for social media channels, particularly Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- You work well with tight deadlines and are a good multi-tasker
- Self-motivated and creative thinker
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Employees are working from home until further notice. Once employees are invited back to the office; all employees will be required to be vaccinated.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid or Remote