Park Shore is an awesome, exciting, non-stop, unplugged, outdoors, try-new-things, growth experience jam-packed with camp culture, traditions and friends! Located in Dix Hills on 15 acres. Activities include Athletics, Aquatics, High Ropes Course, Bungee, Rock Wall, Ninja Course, ATVs, Arts and Crafts, and Special Events. Travel programs for ages 11-15. Specialty Camps: Extreme STEAM Science Kids and Sports Track. Transportation, before and after-care, and lunch available. Family owned and operated. Established in 1959.
New For 2022: The Cooking Cottage, Creators Art Studio, Enhanced Arts & Crafts and Athletics.
- Ages 2-3: Supervised by Preschool teachers. Designed to create an atmosphere of warmth, security, discovery and fun with activities to stimulate and foster developmental growth.
- Ages 3-5: Preschoolers get to experience camp in a smaller, more controlled environment with specially designed areas for only Preschool campers.
- Ages 6-10: Experience all of the activities and use of all facilities including Extreme Adventures, high end sports, specialty areas and more.
- Ages 11-15: Travel Programs consist of day and overnight trips on and off of Long Island. Destinations and length of trips vary by age.
Camp is a HUGE opportunity for growth and making life-long friendships. Park Shore offers opportunities for campers to try new things, stretch their limits, mature, develop interpersonal skills, unwind, take a break from technology, and have fun just being a kid. Contact us to learn more.
- Sibling Discounts Available
- Flex Scheduling Available: Choose 2, 4, 6 or 8 Weeks. 3-5 Days
- Half Day Programs Available for Preschool Campers
- Customized Payment Plans
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted