Established in 1904, Adirondack Camp is a traditional, overnight co-ed camp for boys and girls ages 7 to 16 located on world-famous Lake George in beautiful Upstate New York.
Welcome to one of the best and oldest traditional overnight summer camps in the United States. For over a century, Adirondack Camp has been an extraordinary place where unforgettable memories, bold hearts, and lifelong friendships are made. Our co-ed camp is situated on a gorgeous, private peninsula with 1.8 miles of Lake George shoreline in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains.
• Co-ed sleepaway for ages 7-16
• 30+ activities across land, water, and the Arts
• Rustic, open-air cabins
• 3:1 Camper-to-counselor ratio
• Amazing wilderness trips program
• Global Community: Campers and staff from around the world!
• A Century-Old, Generational Color War
• 4-, 6-, and 8-week sessions
• 2-week option for first-timers, ages 7-9
For dates + rates and more info, please visit AdirondackCamp.com