1. Can you tell me about your prior nanny experience?
2. What do you like about being a nanny?
3. What do you think your former employer(s) would say about you?
4. Tell me about a good experience and a bad experience you’ve had as a nanny.
5. What kind of work environment do you thrive in?
6. Who are your references?
7. Where are you from? Tell me a little bit about your hometown and upbringing.
8. Tell me about your family.
9. How old were the children you previously babysat? What exactly was your role?
10. What was a typical day like at your previous nanny job?
11. How do you handle emergency situations?
12. Why do you want to be a nanny?
13. How do you react when you are upset with a child?
14. What are your hobbies and interests?
15. What do you look for in an employer or family?
16. What activities do you engage in with children?
17. What is your proudest moment in childcare and why?
18. All children have different needs and interests. How do you plan to adapt to those of my child?
19. What is your schedule like?
20. What age do you prefer to work with and why?
And to read Finding A Great Nanny, click here.