Looking for a new pumpkin appetizer this fall? Cooking Classy’s pumpkin pie dip is a Halloween party favorite!
Ingredients (yields about 4 cups)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves (optional)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup caramel sauce, store bought or homemade (optional, but highly recommended)
- graham crackers, chocolate crackers or gingersnap cookies for servings
In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer on low, blend together cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Increase mixer to medium and beat for 1 minute until smooth and fluffy.
Add in pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Mix until well-blended and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
Drizzle with caramel sauce (optional) and serve with crackers. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.