Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 lb of baby heirloom tomatoes (about 2 containers) – washed, cut the larger ones in half.
- 2 cups of chopped watermelon – remove seeds.
- 1 tablespoon basil – washed and julienned (sliced into thin strips)
- 2 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or coarse grain sea salt
Place tomatoes and watermelon into a large mixing bowl or serving platter, add salt, and mix well with a spoon.
Sprinkle chopped basil on top.
Pour the balsamic vinegar and olive oil into a bowl and mix well with a wire whisk. Drizzle over the tomatoes and watermelon.
Serve and enjoy!
TIP: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer.