North West is quickly becoming known for her style and with her first birthday approaching, so zulily (the online retailer for all things moms and kids) has put together some “looks for less” that parents can steal for their budding fashionistas.
“To get North’s baby doll look, try neutral or pastel-hued separates that can go with anything, embrace monochromatic dressing in creams and camel colors (her parents’ signature) and consider luxe lookalike details like eyelets instead of lace and ruffles to spruce up less expensive fabrics,” says zulily’s lifestyle editor Amy E. Goodman. “For those of us who don’t have the Kardashian kash, these looks and styles can be found for a lot less at zulily.com.”
Check out some of Amy E. Goodman’s top North-inspired picks (in five different trend themes) from zulily (all at a fab price point)!
1) French-Inspired: The Alouette White & Navy Sailor Dress–now $29.99 on zulily
2) Monochrome: Black Ribbon Pettiskirt–now $24.99 on zulily
3) Pastels: Little Norway Light Blue Ribbed Merino Wool Bodysuit–now $28.99 on zulily
4) Girly: ABS by Allen Schwartz Yellow Eyelet Dress & Diaper Cover–now $9.99 on zulily
5) Luxe: Lotus Velour Hooded Footie–now $19.99 on zulily